Pocket Book SDK
1. Why another SDK?
This SDK has the same
compilers/libraries/headers as the Official
- cmake is not used, makefiles are very simple, there is no
garbarge from cmake in the working directory;
- possibility to build the few versions (for emulator, 3xx and pro models) independently from each
- deb packages allow to quickly install/uninstall/upgrade the SDK;
3.1. Debian-based distributions
dpkg -i <package>.deb
3.2. Redhat-based distributions
1. Convert package to RPM: alien -r dpkg -i <package>.deb;
2. Install rpm;
3.3. Other distributions
1. Convert package to TGZ: alien -t dpkg -i <package>.deb;
2. Copy "usr" directory from the package to your "/usr" directory ander
4. Building the example
- copy any example (e.g. calc) from /usr/local/pocketbook/sources
to you working directory ("DIR");
- change your current working directory to "DIR";
- type "make BUILD=arm" to make version for PocketBook
301+/302/360; see build result in the "DIR/obj_arm" directory;
- type "make BUILD=arm_gnueabi" to make version for PocketBook
602/603/902/903; see build result in the "DIR/obj_arm_gnueabi"
- type "make BUILD=emu" to make version for emulator; see build
result in the "DIR/obj_emu"
To run the program, built under emulator:
- cd DIR/obj_emu;
- copy or link /usr/local/pocketbook/system to the current
- run the program.